SWANSON Vitamin C 500mg with Rose Hips - 100caps - SALE - Opis
ATTENTION: EXPIRATION DATE: 2019-08-31
- Supports bone health
- Mediates collagen synthesis
- Has an antioxidant effect
- Protection against oxidative stress
- Anti-inflammatory effect
- Support for the immune system
Vitamin C with wild rose
Swanson Vitamin C 500mg with Rose Hips contains the optimal dose of Vitamin C. Thanks to this product, you can protect your body in the period of increased morbidity. Additionally, if you are physically active, you can count on protection against the occurrence of the so-called oxidative stress.
Vitamin C for immunity and not only
Included in the preparation Swanson Vitamin C 500mg with Rose Hips, vitamin C participates in many important processes for the body. Thanks to the modern formula and the combination with bioflavonoids from the wild rose, it can provide you with even better protection. The supplement shows excellent digestibility and is practical to use.
You do not have to accept the cold that accompanies you every year when autumn appears outside the window. That's not all, because vitamin C takes care of many functions that affect your appearance, condition and well-being. These issues can not be separated from each other. Remember to always act comprehensively. Then you will get the most benefits.
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of blood vessels
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure proper bone function
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the skin
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the teeth
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of cartilage
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the gums
- Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron
- Vitamin C helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C helps in maintaining normal psychological functions
- Vitamin C helps in maintaining the proper functioning of the immune system during and after intense exercise
- Vitamin C helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C contributes to the increased absorption of non-heme iron
- Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
Oxidative stress - Protect yourself from him
It's good to know that Swanson Vitamin C 500mg with Rose Hips is a strong antioxidant that fights with free radicals. It's about the general protection of the body by preventing damage that occurs in the cells of almost the entire organism. When you are weak (you act under stress, do sports, future frosts), oxidants attack the body, penetrating into cells and ravaging them. Antioxidants, like vitamin C, protect you from the appearance of various unpleasant symptoms.
Antioxidants, especially vitamin C, are the basis for athletes' supplementation. All because protection against oxidants has a huge impact on muscle performance. Do you associate oxidative stress? Do you know what pain this phenomenon is related to?
No athlete wants to postpone another workout due to injury. If you do not protect your muscles, their recovery after a hard workout may take longer and run much more seriously. You do not have to accept it. Just that you will regularly take Swanson Vitamin C 500mg with Rose Hips and the problem of oxidative stress will not affect you anymore.
Antioxidant - Vitamin C
A protected organism that deals with the action of oxidants is not only prepared for the autumn-winter period but also shows a better condition. For you it means more willingness to act, more positive attitude and a healthier look.
Vitamin C prevents the process of cell oxidation in the body. This scheme forms the function and structure of all tissues - muscle, skin, glands. Free radicals, or oxidized cells, attack you every day. Especially when you least expect it.
Every day, such factors as stress, environmental pollution and germs in the environment affect you. By taking antioxidants like vitamin C, you can protect yourself against oxidants. It is vitamin C that has a wide range of activities, which can include both the promotion of immunity, as well as systematisation of the correct production of collagen or maintaining proper energy metabolism.
Servings per container: 100
Ingredients: gelatin, rice flour, magnesium stearate.
|Active ingredients||Portion (1 caps)||**RWS%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||500 mg||556%|
|Wild rose 4: 1 (extract - equivalent to 50 mg of wild rose)||12,5 mg|
*** - The nutritional values given in the table may vary slightly depending on the lot. The site is constantly updated, however, it happens that we have several batches of product in stock.
** - Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
* - Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may vary slightly depending on the flavor variant of the product.
Take 1-2 capsules a day with water.
Dietary supplements can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and balanced nutrition ensure proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The product can not be used by people who are allergic to any of its components. Keep out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry place at room temperature in tightly closed containers.
Best before end: date and batch number is on the side / bottom of the package.
Net weight: 100caps
SWANSON Vitamin C 500mg with Rose Hips - 100caps - SALE - Składniki
SWANSON Vitamin C 500mg with Rose Hips - 100caps - SALE - Dawkowanie