PROGRESS LABS Ashwagandha Extract 500mg (7% Witanolidów) - 120caps - Opis
- The largest dose of the extract
- In each capsule you will find up to 500mg of natural Indian ginseng extract
- Genetically unmodified product
- Enriched with essential amino acid and prebiotic
- An innovative formula
Do you practice a lot? Or maybe you live at a fast pace?
People who live in a constant run are exposed to a lot of factors negatively affecting the well-being - stress, fatigue of the body, lack of concentration caused by excessive load - all these factors are piling up, and we fall into a vicious circle. How to get out of it? How to start living fully, but without negative factors? The answer is Ashwagandha - an Indian ginseng extract that will help you regain your balance.
Exercise and a balanced diet is very important and greatly affects your well-being - unfortunately the diet itself is often inadequate - with the help of natural extracts from herbs that can alleviate the effects of an inconvenient lifestyle. Progress Labs Ashwagandha, which with each capsule will provide you with 500mg of pure Indian ginseng extract - which due to its properties positively affects the well-being - is an ideal remedy for people suffering from stress.
If you are often exposed to stress, then you must remember that your resistance also works at a reduced level. In this case, it is worth knowing that one of the features of ginseng is also to support resistance to bacteria and microorganisms. Constant stress can reduce the body's resistance leading to greater susceptibility to infection - for this reason, if you feel burdened, weakened, you feel that your well-being deteriorates is the best time to reach for the Ashwagandha capsules.
Withania somnifera shows a number of positive effects affecting the well-being and general condition of our body:
- supports during periods of mental stress and nervous tension and anxiety / contributes to optimal relaxation / relaxation helps support mental and physical well-being / Contributes to emotional balance and general well-being
- favorably affects the heart and circulatory system
- has adaptogenic properties
- contributes to the maintenance of physical and mental abilities in cases of weakness, fatigue, loss of concentration
- increases the body's resistance to stress. It helps the body to cope with stress
- helps to maintain mental balance. Supports mental functions in the elderly
- helps in falling asleep
- supports learning and memory
- helps to maintain emotional stability
- It helps to maintain the energy level
- helps to get the correct weight and muscle mass
- helps build muscle
- it strengthens the body, helps to maintain optimal endurance, energy and feeling of vitality, physical and mental well-being
- it helps to strengthen the vitality of the body
- contributes to strengthening the body's resistance to stress
- helps to make you feel more energetic
- it helps to maintain the health of the respiratory system
- has a general rejuvenating effect
- supports the health of female reproductive organs. It helps maintain strength in pregnancy
- supports sexual functions of men. It helps maintain sperm motility and sperm count
- helps to keep skin healthy
- protection against tissue damage / Protects general health through antioxidant effects
Oxidative stress - is it dangerous?
The concept of stress or oxidative damage is often mentioned when discussing stress-reducing measures. There is a reason - living at a fast pace, stress and constant nerves cause that your body can not cope with the removal of free radicals that arise naturally with every breath you take - excessive amounts can lead to destruction within cell structures. At the moment of disturbance of the balance between antioxidants and the amount of free radicals released, a situation is created which is referred to as oxidative stress.
Oxidative stress is an unwanted result of long-term exposure to stress, but it is not a dead end - there are many options that you can use to balance your body - one of these methods is regular exercise and supplementation of your diet with supplements such as Ashwagandha.
What to do to avoid oxidative damage?
The first and most important step to avoiding oxidative stress is changing your lifestyle - not everyone can afford it. In such a situation, a good solution will be if you choose the right diet, combine it with exercises, and complete the whole with Ashwagandha - you will feel the effects after a short time. Thanks to the use of ginseng extract, you will help your body in returning to the natural balance between the amount of free radicals released and antioxidants - you will feel positive action not only in relation to exercise and physical activity, but above all in everyday life.
If you are often exposed to stressful situations, your work means that you have a lot on your mind and you constantly feel tired is the signal sent by your body that you are overloaded. You can counteract it - thanks to adaptogenic activity, Progress Labs Ashwagandha supports the body in coping with stress - it increases the adaptability of the body, which means that it fights longer and harder with stressful situations.
Remember that if you feel symptoms such as chronic fatigue, weakness, constant stress, then this is the moment when you should decide to supplement your diet with Ashwagandh ginseng extract - so do not wait and try the supplement today and see for yourself that it will be an invaluable help for you in everyday life.
Portion: 1 caps
Servings per container: 120
Package: 120 caps
Ingredients: Ashwaganda extract 30: 1 7% witanolides (withania somnifera), inulin (chicory root), capsule gelatin - capsule ingredient, l-leucine (essential amino acid).
|Active ingredients||1 caps.|
|Extract from the root of Witania Ospałej (Ashwagandha)||500 mg|
|including root extract||250 mg|
|including leaf extract||250 mg|
*** - The nutritional values given in the table may vary slightly depending on the lot. The site is constantly updated, however, it happens that we have several batches of product in stock.
** - Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
* - Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may vary slightly depending on the flavor variant of the product.
Take one capsule a day, about 30 minutes before a meal
Dietary supplements can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and balanced nutrition ensure proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The product can not be used by people who are allergic to any of its components. Keep out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry place at room temperature in tightly closed containers.
Best before end: date and batch number is on the side / bottom of the package.
Net weight: 120caps