TREC M13 Pre-Workout - 270g - Opis
- High caffeine content in every serving!
- With the addition of niacin and vitamin B12!
- It adds energy and allows you to exercise longer
- A balanced concentrated composition
- Contains L-Tryptophan and Theobromine
- Increases focus and concentration
Trec M13 Pre-workout - An innovative formula
Do you train hard but you still think that it is not enough? Your body does not allow you to achieve the turn you make yourself? The innovative formula of the European runner-up and the Polish Cup champion in bodybuilding Michał Karmowski is the answer to all your questions about strengthening the training! 16 active ingredients, including caffeine that increases concentration and allows you to exercise longer, B vitamins contributing to the reduction of fatigue and many more! Try this professional formula today!
Pre-workout - Is it worth it?
Many times while at the gym you probably wondered if it is worth the pre-workout supplement or pre-workout before the planned exercises. The answer is simple - taking into account the intensity of the exercises that you do this help will be invaluable to you! The formula of Michał Karmowski contains as many as 16 active ingredients! This mixture of substances works synergistically supporting your body in proper and strong functioning for a long time! Forget about energy drinks and ineffective supplements, which only have the name to give you extra energy! Bet on the tried and tested brand Trec, and above all use the knowledge and experience of the Polish Cup winner and European Vice-champion Michał Karmowski, who based on his training created a formula that perfectly supports every athlete!
In the M13 Pre-workout supplement you will find 6 plant extracts, amino acids and inosine - all of which are selected in a way that will provide you with effective support during training. Using the pre-workout M13 with each portion you deliver to your body a powerful dose of beta-alanine and citrulline malate. Beta-alanine is a substance that allows you to achieve an increased concentration of regenerative carnosine - its action has the ability to inhibit adverse catabolic reactions in the body, so you limit the breakdown of your muscle tissue during and after training! Citrulline malate, on the other hand, improves the transport of nutrients from the bloodstream to the muscle tissue - better nourished muscles work better, and you can enjoy not only increased strength, but also visually bigger muscles - citrulline malate causes the so-called effect. muscle pump.
Inosine contained in supplement M13 has a very important effect for every athlete - it limits the secretion of lactic acid! This substance is released by the body at the time of high muscle strain. Inosine leading to the reduction of harmful lactic acid improves the muscles that gain extra strength during intense physical exercise! There is nothing worse in a strong workout like the signals sent from the muscles that they are too heavy - with a heavy load you can strengthen them, but you also have to take care of how your muscles react to such an intense effort! By using the M13 dietary supplement regularly from the training from the reputable Trec company, you will be able to provide effective support and you will achieve better and better results!
Plant extracts and caffeine - Operation and properties
In M13 you will find not only substances such as inosine, beta-alanine or taurine, but also a powerful set of plant extracts! Many athletes forget that natural preparations that can be obtained from many plants turn out to be equally important! In every portion of M13 pre-workout you will find extracts from Korean ginseng, Ashwagandha, mountain rosary, yerba mate and cocoa tree! All these extracts work together to ensure the proper functioning of your body! For example, Korean ginseng helps to maintain physical and mental vitality, Rhodium Rosea also called Rhodiola Rosea is a plant that has an adaptogenic effect - it helps in the event of excessive stress.
The real star among the plant extracts in the M13 supplement, however, is Ashwagandha! It is a plant that supports you in many ways both during training and also during everyday life! It helps support mental and physical well-being, contributes to optimal relaxation and supports the body in the fight against stress! However, these are only a few of the properties of this plant, as it also has the following properties:
- Withania somnifera supports during periods of mental and nervous tension and anxiety
- It contributes to optimal relaxation / relaxation
- It helps support mental and physical well-being
- Contributes to emotional balance and general well-being
- It has a positive effect on the heart and circulatory system
- Ashwagandha has adaptogenic properties
- It helps to maintain physical and mental abilities in cases of weakness, fatigue, and loss of Nerve Tonic
- Increases the body's resistance to stress
- It helps the body to cope with stress
- It helps to maintain a mental balance
- It supports mental functions in the elderly
- It supports falling asleep
- Supports learning, memory and recall
- Helps maintain emotional stability
- It helps to maintain the energy level
- Ashwagandha helps to get the correct weight and muscle mass
- It helps to build muscle
- Strengthens the body's refreshing
- It helps to maintain optimal endurance, energy and feeling of vitality, physical and mental well-being
- It helps to strengthen the vitality of the body
- contributes to strengthening the body's resistance to stress
- It helps to make you feel more energetically
- It helps to maintain the health of the respiratory system
- It has a general rejuvenating effect
- Supports the health of female reproductive organs. It helps maintain strength in pregnancy
- It supports sexual functions of men. It helps maintain sperm motility and sperm count
- It helps to keep skin healthy
- Protection against tissue injury
- It protects general health through antioxidant effects
Plant extracts help you cope with stress, contribute to the improvement of well-being, but that's not all! At the end of the pre-workout will give you an extra energy kick! And what will work better like caffeine? If you want to take care of powerful training, start using M13 regularly from a respected Trec company! Caffeine supports the functioning of your body by improving concentration and concentration - thanks to this you will be able to fully focus on each workout not only on how many kilos you lift, but also on the technique of doing exercises! In addition to the mentioned, caffeine also shows such activities as:
- Caffeine helps to improve concentration / concentration
- Caffeine helps increase alertness (measured as reaction time)
- Caffeine contributes to the increase of physical fitness during exercise
- Caffeine contributes to increased endurance during exercise
- Caffeine contributes to lowering the degree of exercise perception (RPE) during exercise
Do not wait any longer! Add product to the basket, fill in the data, choose the form of collection, pay the order and soon start using the power of the M13 pre-workout supplement from the reputable Trec company!
Serving size: 15g
Servings in packaging: 18
Ingredients: beta-alanine; citrulline malate; L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate; taurine; maltodextrin; anti-caking agent - silicon dioxide; L-tyrosine; L-tryptophan; green coffee extract [seeds] (Coffea canephora) [50% ACG]; fragrances; inosine; anhydrous caffeine; cocoa extract [seeds] (Theobroma cacao) [10% theobromine]; ginseng ginseng extract [root] (Panax ginseng) [10% ginsenosides]; Ashwagandha extract [whole plant] (Withania somnifera) [9% witanolidy]; mountain rose rose [Rhodiola rosea] [3% rosacea]; extract of the Paraguay holly [leaves] (Ilex paraguariensis) [4: 1]; thickeners - cellulose gum, xanthan gum; sweeteners - sucralose, sodium cyclamate, sodium saccharin; Niacin (nicotinamide); wit. B12 (5 'deoxyadenosylcobalamin).
|Active ingredients||w 15g||w 6g|
|Green Coffee Extract [seeds] (Coffea canephora) [50% ACG]||500mg||200mg|
|Caffeine (total content)||160mg||64mg|
|Cocoa extract [seeds] (Theobroma cacao) [10% theobromine]||100mg||40mg|
|Korean Ginseng Extract [root] (Panax ginseng) [10% Ginsenosides]||100mg||40mg|
|Ashwagandha extract [whole plant] (Withania somnifera) [9% witanolidy]||100mg||40mg|
|Mountain Rose Rhodos extract [root] (Rhodiola rosea) [3% Rozawin]||100mg||40mg|
|Extract of Paraguayan Holly [leaves] (Ilex paraguariensis) [4: 1]||100mg||40mg|
|Niacin (mg NE)||50mg (313%**)||20mg (125%**)|
|Vitamin B12 (Dibencoside)||100µg (4000%**)||40µg (1600%**)|
*** The nutritional values given in the table may vary slightly depending on the lot. The site is constantly updated, however, it happens that we have several batches of product in stock.
** Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may vary slightly depending on the flavor variant of the product.
Directions for use: Dissolve a single portion of the product - 15 g (2.5 scoops) in 250 ml of water using a shaker. The product should be used for 30 minutes. before planned training. Avoid combining with other products containing caffeine! Attention! Do not use before bedtime!
Dietary supplements can be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and maintain a good condition.
Do not exceed the recommended servings for consumption during the day. The product can not be used by people who are allergic to any of its components. Keep out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry place at room temperature in tightly closed containers.
Do not use in cases of cardiovascular disease or hypersensitivity to caffeine. Do not mix with alcohol! A varied diet and healthy lifestyle are important. A one-time consumption of beta-alanine in excess of 800mg may cause tingling and numbness. The product may contain allergens such as milk, wheat, barley, oats, eggs, peanuts and nuts. Attention! The product may be lumpy. This is due to the hygroscopicity of the quality and effect
Best before end: date and batch number is on the side / bottom of the package.
Net weight: 270g
TREC M13 Pre-Workout - 270g - Składniki
TREC M13 Pre-Workout - 270g - Dawkowanie