NUTREND Vitamin C - 100tabs. - Opis
- A strong antioxidant
- Supports collagen production
- It supports the immune system
- Provides protection against oxidative stress
Nutrend Vitamin C - A good dose of vitamin C
Do you want to keep your body healthy for a long time? Do you want to effectively support your immunity in particular during autumn and winter? Take care of this, as well as the appropriate production of collagen in the bones and support in the fight against the negative effects of free radicals using Vitamin C from Nutrend regularly. This supplement will provide you with a large dose of vitamin C in every serving! Recommended for all people, both athletes as well as everyday people who care about their health.
Dosage of vitamin C
The autumn and winter period is a time when it is much easier to catch a disease. Do not let this eliminate you from active life for a certain amount of time. Support your body in the fight against all kinds of infections and bacteria - regularly use Nutrend dietary supplement that provides you with a large dose of vitamin C in each serving. This vitamin sensationally supports your immune system, thanks to which you make even in the period of increased morbidity your body fights jam with infections. Do not let yourself be sent on a forced holiday due to sudden illness!
Take care of your immunity. Start working before you are attacked by viruses and bacteria. Bet on supplementation with Vitamin C from the well-known and valued brand Nutrend. Prepare to win a battle against bacteria, avoid indisposition, or at least shorten its duration. One of the main tasks of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is to increase the immunity of your body. Take advantage of the beneficial properties that you regularly add to the amount of vitamin C.
Good condition will help you protect yourself against negative external factors, a strong body will have the strength to overcome many adversities. Vitamin C has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the nervous system. Thanks to this you will be able to overcome stress, calm down and look at many issues from a distance. Nervous situations are very quickly reflected in health, so it is worth avoiding them.
Vitamin C - A strong antioxidant
Certainly a lot of training and being an active person you realize that you need to look after your condition even better, including remembering the increased need for vitamins and minerals! Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, a substance that fights free radicals. They attack especially when you are weak or under stress. Free radicals are molecules that are carried around your body wreaking havoc within cell structures. This leads to a decrease in the overall condition of your body, but at the same time has a negative effect on your well-being.
Free radicals arise with every breath you take - thus, there is no way to avoid them. For this reason, it is so important to ensure the right amount of antioxidants in your daily diet. This should be done, in particular, by people who often play sports, because they are exposed to an even greater risk of a situation called oxidative stress. This is a situation where the amount of free radicals is higher than your body is able to fight - this leads to damage within the cell structures. This leads not only to a decline in the body condition, but it can also affect the state of your muscles.
If you want to take care of your body properly, you should permanently incorporate the Vitamin C supplement from Nutrend into your diet. Regardless of the season or your lifestyle, this vitamin is a key element necessary to maintain good body condition. Vitamin C, however, is not only the support of the immune system or supporting the fight against free radicals, it also shows such properties as:
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of blood vessels
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure proper bone function
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the skin
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the teeth
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of cartilage
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the gums
- Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron
- Vitamin C helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C helps in maintaining normal psychological functions
- Vitamin C helps in maintaining the proper functioning of the immune system during and after intense exercise
- Vitamin C helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C contributes to the increased absorption of non-heme iron
- Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
So how do you see yourself providing high levels of vitamin C is necessary for a long time to enjoy the good condition of your body - including the immune system, nervous but also the proper functioning of bones, skin, teeth, cartilage or gums! Do not you want to go to the dentist often? Or maybe you want to support your body in protection against joint and bone injuries? Start with the regular use of Vitamin C from Nutrend, and provide yourself with a suitable daily dose of this very important vitamin.
Servings per container: 100
Ingredients: L-ascorbic acid (vitamin c), bulking agents microcrystalline cellulose and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, glazing agent (colouring agent titanium dioxide, stabiliser polydextrose, anti-caking agent talc, humectant polyethylene glycol), 10:1 rosehip extract, anticaking agents magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide.
|Active ingredient||in 100g||in 1tabs|
|Vitamin C||62 500mg (78 125%**)||500mg (625%**)|
|10: 1 wild rose extract||1250mg||10mg|
*** The nutritional values given in the table may vary slightly depending on the lot. The site is constantly updated, however, it happens that we have several batches of product in stock.
** Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may vary slightly depending on the flavor variant of the product.
1 capsule after exercise or before going to bed
Dietary supplements can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and balanced nutrition ensure proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The product can not be used by people who are allergic to any of its components. Keep out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry place at room temperature in tightly closed containers.
Best before end: date and batch number is on the side / bottom of the package.
Net weight: 100tabs
NUTREND Vitamin C - 100tabs. - Składniki
NUTREND Vitamin C - 100tabs. - Dawkowanie
Vitamin C - 100tabs.