SWANSON Zinc (Citrate) 30mg - 60caps - Opis
- A well-absorbed form of zinc
- Support for the work of the immune system
- Support for the condition of hair, skin and nails
- Support of reproductive system functions
SWANSON - Zinc Citrate contains zinc in the easily absorbable form of Zinc Citrate. One serving contains 30 mg of zinc, which is 273% of the average adult's needs. Zinc is one of the most important minerals in the body. The package contains 60 capsules.
Zinc - Occurrence and properties
Are you wondering what foods are zinc in? First of all, they are: calf liver, some mushrooms (oyster mushrooms, chanterelles, mushrooms), pumpkin seeds, Tofu, pods, tomatoes, parsley, cruciferous vegetables. However, in the case of traditional meals, we are talking about meeting the daily requirement of up to 50% of RWS in a normal meal.
If this is the case of processing, eg thermal treatment, the nutritional value of these products decreases even more. Are you busy? You admit that you do not really pay attention to what you eat during the day. Then you just notice after your body that you may have a shortage of specific minerals. Brittle hair without radiance, breaking nails, diminished resistance - only these signs start to bother you.
In the meantime, it is worth taking preventive action before you lose half your hair and use your leave to recover. See for yourself the properties of zinc and why its supplementation through SWANSON - Zinc Citrate may interest you.
- Zinc helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Zinc is involved in the cell division process
- Zinc helps in the proper synthesis of DNA
- Zinc helps in the proper synthesis of protein
- Zinc helps maintain healthy skin
- Zinc helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Zinc helps in maintaining healthy bones
- Zinc helps maintain normal cognitive functions
- Zinc helps maintain normal fertility and normal reproductive function
- Zinc contributes to normal reproductive development. Zinc is needed for the development of the reproductive system
- Zinc helps in maintaining the proper level of testosterone in the blood
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal fatty acid metabolism
- Zinc helps in maintaining a proper acid-base balance
- Zinc helps maintain correct vision
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal vitamin A metabolism
- Zinc helps in maintaining the proper metabolism of carbohydrates
- Zinc helps keep your nails healthy
- Zinc helps keep your hair healthy
- Zinc contributes to maintaining the proper metabolism of macronutrients
- Zinc contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
Protection in the autumn and winter
Zinc helps in the proper functioning of the immune system. This feature of this ingredient is especially useful in the period of increased morbidity, i.e. at the turn of autumn and winter. It is worth strengthening your immunity and not having to break down once again for two weeks taken out of life.
Nobody likes this sudden transition from sunny days to cloudy, windy and rainy. That's why hardly anyone thinks about protecting the body before it cools down. Enjoying the sun's rays, we think about appreciating every warm day. That's good, unfortunately the lack of analysis of the daily diet may affect our health in the near future.
SWANSON - Zinc Citrate is a perfect complement to your daily diet. Thanks to this supplementation, you will no longer have to look for the source of zinc in traditional meals. Remember, however, that a supplement will never replace a rational diet that is reflected in a number of functions of your body. That is why the best idea is healthy meals supplemented with a dietary supplement, such as SWANSON - Zinc Citrate.
Zinc - For athletes
Zinc helps in the proper synthesis of DNA, protein synthesis and helps protect cells against oxidative stress. For this reason, it is a valuable ingredient for physically active people. Improved protein synthesis may have an impact on more efficient muscle development, also called muscle anabolism. Do you practice a lot? In that case, zinc supplementation should interest you.
Zinc contributes to maintaining the proper metabolism of vitamin A. Vitamin A, in turn, is an antioxidant. Thanks to this, you can talk about the protection of cells from oxidative stress. This is the phenomenon of cells attack by oxidants, whose task is to sow a real ravage in the body. By ensuring the right supply of antioxidants, oxidative stress can be avoided.
This is important information for all those who appreciate really intense workouts. Muscle protection against oxidants, supports their endurance and regeneration after training. You certainly know that effective regeneration is part of a successful workout.
Naturally take care of yourself
Zinc helps maintain healthy nails, hair and skin. Therefore, if you are not satisfied with the condition of these elements of your body, it is worth to take care of the proper supply of zinc. Natural beauty means that there is no need to apply too strong makeup or filters on Instagram.
Servings per container: 60
Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose (vegetable fiber), gelatin, magnesium stearate, silicon.
|Active Ingredients||Portion (1 caps)||**RWS%|
|Zinc (from citrate)||30 mg||273%|
*** - The nutritional values given in the table may vary slightly depending on the lot. The site is constantly updated, however, it happens that we have several batches of product in stock.
** - Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
* - Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may vary slightly depending on the flavor variant of the product.
Take one capsule a day while eating a meal. Drink with water.
Taking zinc on an empty stomach may cause stomach problems for some people.
Dietary supplements can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and balanced nutrition ensure proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The product can not be used by people who are allergic to any of its components. Keep out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry place at room temperature in tightly closed containers.
Best before end: date and batch number is on the side / bottom of the package.
Net weight: 60caps
SWANSON Zinc (Citrate) 30mg - 60caps - Składniki
SWANSON Zinc (Citrate) 30mg - 60caps - Dawkowanie
Zinc (Citrate) 30mg - 60caps