BOLERO Isotonic - 9g - Opis
- It perfectly supplements minerals
- Perfect for people on a diet
- With vitamin B1
- No added sugar
Dietary supplement from Bolero is a preparation for a drink that will sensationally help your body restore the proper level of electrolytes during training. One package is enough to make up to 1.5 liters of drink - enough to help you throughout the long, intensive training. Bolero Isotonic was created for active people who in a simple and pleasant way supplement the mineral ingredients lost during exercise.
Isotonik - For the gym
Isotonic drinks supplement in a simple and quick way the lost micronutrients such as salt, magnesium, potassium. In order to be able to fully enjoy the training and constantly achieve better results, it is worth taking care of their replenishment. Due to the loss of potassium your muscles start to weaken - this is due to the fact that the neuromuscular function is reduced. Signals flowing to the muscles become weaker, which makes them shrink much worse.
Make sure you replenish these micronutrients right now - you lose them during every effort. They are removed along with the sweat while your body detects that you need to cool it down, protecting you from overheating. Regularly going to the gym you definitely do not want to experience the moment when you start to feel the loss of muscle performance. Reach for the Bolero Isotonic, which you can prepare at any time - take it with you to the gym, running training or even a regular long walk.
By consuming Bolero Isotonic, you take care of proper supplementation not only of potassium but also of magnesium, calcium and sodium. They also support your body in many ways. Magnesium, among others, supports you in the fight against cramps, while calcium strengthens bone health. Potassium, calcium, sodium and magnesium support your body by also influencing such functions as:
- Magnesium helps in maintaining electrolyte balance
- Magnesium and calcium help maintain healthy teeth
- Magnesium and calcium help maintain healthy bones
- Magnesium and calcium contribute to maintaining proper energy metabolism
- Magnesium helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- Magnesium, calcium and potassium help in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium helps in maintaining proper psychological functions
- Magnesium helps in the proper synthesis of protein
- Magnesium and calcium play a role in the process of cell division
- Calcium and potassium help in the proper functioning of muscles
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Calcium helps in the proper functioning of digestive enzymes
- Calcium helps reduce the loss of bone minerals in postmenopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- Calcium is needed for proper bone growth and development in children
- Potassium helps to maintain normal blood pressure
Isotonik during the reduction
Shedding unnecessary kilograms is not an easy thing - you need to combine a balanced, healthy diet and a large amount of physical exercise in a good way. For sure you remember about these two important elements of the reduction process - but do you remember about providing yourself with the right amount of minerals and vitamins?
The loss of minerals during intense physical exercise is a problem not only for athletes developing their musculature or exercising professionally. Very often this problem is affecting people who want to get rid of unwanted mass. With each completed workout, very valuable minerals are removed from your body - including potassium, largely contributing to the electrolyte economy. For this reason, remember that regardless of the type of exercise, provide your body with the right amount of minerals and vitamins.
Bolero Isotonic is a supplement created primarily for people who want to supplement these valuable micronutrients, but do not want to disturb their balanced and thoughtful diet. Isotonic from Bolero does not contain in its composition either a gram of sugar, carbohydrates or fat. Its caloric content is so small that it will not affect your diet. Instead, in the composition you will find the optimal dose of minerals and vitamin B1 - Thiamine.
Vitamin B1 in Bolero Isotonic
Apart from minerals, Bolero also enriched its supplement with vitamin B1. Thiamine is a very important substance and belongs to the family of vitamins from group B that comprehensively support your body in its proper functioning. Deficiency of this vitamin may be manifested by accelerated heart beat, memory disorders and weakened concentration. During training as well as after, remember to provide your body with a sufficient dose of this substance.
Vitamin B1 can also be found in food products, but due to its insignificant amount it is worth to supplement its amount with external sources - a great solution in this case will be Bolero Isotonic. It is not worth waiting until the last moment with providing your body with the ingredients it needs.
Thiamine affects the proper functioning of your body in many ways. It regulates such functions as, for example:
- Thiamine helps in the proper functioning of the heart
- Thiamin contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism
- Thiamine helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Thiamine helps to maintain normal psychological functions
- Thiamine is involved in maintaining normal development and function of the nervous system
Servings in the package: 1
Ingredients: Acid: citric acid; acidity regulator: sodium citrate; a melt dextrin filler; mineral salts: sodium chloride, magnesium sulphate, potassium chloride; thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1); thickener: guar gum, gum arabic; sweeteners: acesulfame K, sucralose, steviol glycosides (stevia extracts); aromas, anti-caking agent: calcium phosphate; dyes: beta carotene.
|Nutritional values||for 100ml||NRV%**|
|saturated fatty acids||0g|
*** The nutritional values given in the table may vary slightly depending on the lot. The site is constantly updated, however, it happens that we have several batches of product in stock.
** Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
* Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may vary slightly depending on the flavor variant of the product.
Directions for use: Dissolve the contents in 1.5 liters of cold water
Dietary supplements can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and balanced nutrition ensure proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The product can not be used by people who are allergic to any of its components. Keep out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry place at room temperature in tightly closed containers.
Best before end: date and batch number is on the side / bottom of the package.
Net weight: 9g
BOLERO Isotonic - 9g - Składniki
BOLERO Isotonic - 9g - Dawkowanie
Isotonic - 9g