NOW Special TWO - 240vcaps - Opis
- Complex of vitamins and minerals
- Support the general condition of the body
- Bone health support
- Improving the condition of hair and nails
Special Two - Vitamins and minerals
Special Two by NOW FOODS is a complex of vitamins and minerals. One of the most popular formulas in the USA. It contains, among others, a highly absorbable form of vitamin C, natural chlorophyll, vitamin K, amino acids and 47 nutrients.
Special Two is one of the best multi-ingredient preparations, appropriate for both men and women. For those physically active and those who spend all day in the office. Numerous vitamins present in Special Two allow you to supplement the deficiencies of nutrients in your daily diet. In today's world of processed food and fast pace of life, many of us do not receive the recommended daily intake of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
The complex of vitamins and minerals present in Special Two from Now Foods help to supplement areas that are not covered by the daily diet; the composition was selected to provide a wide range of nutrients in a way that ensures synergy of action.
Why is vitamin A important?
- Vitamin A plays a role in the process of cell specialization
- Vitamin A helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin A helps maintain healthy skin
- Vitamin A helps in maintaining the normal state of mucous membranes
- Vitamin A helps in maintaining proper vision
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal iron metabolism
- Vitamin A contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
Vitamin D - Strong bones
- Vitamin D helps in maintaining healthy bones
- Vitamin D helps in maintaining healthy teeth
- Vitamin D helps in maintaining the proper level of calcium in the blood
- Vitamin D helps in the proper absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D takes part in the process of cell division
- Vitamin D helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin D helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal development of bones and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin D helps reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falls are a risk factor for bone fractures in people of both sexes aged 60 and over
- Vitamin D is needed for proper bone growth and development in children
Vitamin C - Antioxidant
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of blood vessels
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure proper bone function
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the skin
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the teeth
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of cartilage
- Vitamin C helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the gums
- Vitamin C increases the absorption of iron
- Vitamin C helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin C contributes to the maintenance of normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin C contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin C helps in maintaining normal psychological functions
- Vitamin C helps in maintaining the proper functioning of the immune system during and after intense exercise
- Vitamin C helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- Vitamin C contributes to the increased absorption of non-heme iron
- Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
Magnesium - To support muscle work
- Magnesium helps in maintaining electrolyte balance
- Magnesium helps in maintaining healthy teeth
- Magnesium helps in maintaining healthy bones
- Magnesium contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism
- Magnesium helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- Magnesium helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium helps in maintaining proper psychological functions
- Magnesium helps in the proper synthesis of protein
- Magnesium plays a role in the process of cell division
Minerals and vitamins - For fitness and beautiful appearance
Zinc strengthens hair and nails, but it is also perfect in the matter of caring for resistance and also controls men's affairs. Selenium acts synergistically with vitamin E and, like her, is an antioxidant. It helps to protect the cells of the whole organism from the harmful effects of free radicals.
Copper together with iron, ensures proper cell nutrition in oxygen, while manganese has a positive effect in regulating the function of almost the entire organism. Potass cares for mineral management. Special Two from Now contains many other valuable ingredients. Each of them has a positive effect on its own and influences the function of other ingredients.
Biotin is primarily a support for the condition of hair, skin and nails. Foliates should be supplemented both by athletes and women applying for a child, while pantothenic acid is a vitamin of youth.
Plant extracts - For health
Chlorella is an alga that promotes the detoxification of the body from unnecessary components of metabolism, while spirulina is recommended for people who care for the health of the circulatory system. Green tea extract stimulates and acts diuretic, and milk thistle extract is a valuable antioxidant. Lucerne has a strengthening effect on the body and soothes inflammation.
When looking at the ingredients present in the Special Two preparation, it can be successfully concluded that it is a supplement with a very wide range of activity. Perfect for anyone who wants to enrich their daily diet with valuable vitamins and minerals.
Portion: 4 vcaps
Servings per container: 60
Packaging: 240 vcaps
|Amount per Serving||4 vcaps||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (100% as Beta-Carotene)||10,000 IU||200%|
|Vitamin C (from Calcium Ascorbate and|
|as Ascorbic Acid)||500 mg||833%|
|Vitamin D (as Ergocalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate)||200 IU||667%|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (from Thiamin HCl)||50 mg||3333%|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)||50 mg||2941%|
|Niacin (Vitamin B-3) (as Niacinamide)||50 mg||250%|
|Vitamin B-6 (from Pyridoxine HCl)||50 mg||2500%|
|Folate (as Folic Acid)||400 mcg||100%|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Cyanocobalamin)||100 mcg||1667%|
|(from Calcium Pantothenate)||50 mg||500%|
|Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate and|
|Calcium Ascorbate)||100 mg||10%|
|Iron (from Ferrochel® Iron Bisglycinate)|
|Iodine (from Potassium Iodide)||150 mcg||100%|
|Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide)||50 mg||13%|
|Zinc (from Zinc Picolinate)||15 mg||100%|
|Selenium (from L-Selenomethionine)||50 mcg||71%|
|Copper (from Copper Bisglycinate) (TRAACS®)||1 mg||50%|
|Manganese (from Manganese Bisglycinate)|
|Chromium (from Chromium Picolinate)||100 mcg||83%|
|Molybdenum (from Sodium Molybdate)||50 mcg||67%|
|Potassium (from Potassium Chloride)||50 mg||1%|
|Choline (from Choline Bitartrate)||50 mg||†|
|PABA (Para-Aminobenzoic Acid)||30 mg||†|
|Organic Spirulina||400 mg||†|
|Chlorella (Broken Cell Wall)||50 mg||†|
|Alfalfa Juice Concentrate (Aerial Parts)||50 mg||†|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||50 mg||†|
|Green Tea Extract (Leaf)||50 mg||†|
|Milk Thistle Extract (Fruit/Seeds)|
|(Standardized for Silymarin)||50 mg||†|
|Rutin Powder (Sophora japonica) (Flower Bud)||25 mg||†|
|Alfalfa (Leaf/Stem)||4 mg||†|
|Organic Rose Hip Powder (Fruit)||4 mg||†|
|Lutein (from Marigold Flowers Extract)|
|Lycopene (from Natural Tomato Extract)||250 mcg||†|
|Amylase (50 SKB)||10 mg||†|
|Lipase (800 LU)||10 mg||†|
|Bromelain (from Pineapple) (48 GDU)||20 mg||†|
|Papain (from Papaya) (50,000 USP)||25 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.|
|† Daily Value not established.|
*** - The nutritional values given in the table may vary slightly depending on the lot. The site is constantly updated, however, it happens that we have several batches of product in stock.
** - Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
* - Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may vary slightly depending on the flavor variant of the product.
It is recommended to use four capsules a day.
Dietary supplements can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and balanced nutrition ensure proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The product can not be used by people who are allergic to any of its components. Keep out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry place at room temperature in tightly closed containers.
Best before end: date and batch number is on the side / bottom of the package.
Net weight: 240 vcaps
NOW Special TWO - 240vcaps - Składniki
NOW Special TWO - 240vcaps - Dawkowanie
Special TWO - 240vcaps