IRON HORSE TEST HURT - Iron Flex - 450g - Opis
Advantages of the joint regenerator - IHS - Iron Flex
- Regeneration and strengthening of joints, cartilage, tendons and ligaments
- A comprehensive recipe - including Collagen, MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Hyaluronic Acid, Boswellia Serrata, Calcium, Vitamin C
- Three active forms of Collagen: Beef, Pork and Fish - a total of 18 g!
- In the form of a tasty drink with high solubility
- 20 servings in the package
- A quick return after an injury
- The product is recommended by veteran K-1 and MMA - Marcin Różalski!
Iron Horse Series - Iron Flex - The Best Preparation For Your Joints
We are pleased to present Iron Flex - the latest product from the renowned Polish brand Iron Horse Series. This supplement is designed to strengthen and support the regeneration of cartilage - bone movement apparatus. Iron Flex is addressed primarily to athletes and people practicing discipline, in which joints, cartilage and tendons are exposed to intense work and loads. At the same time it will work great as support during an injury or return to full form. It can also be a great alternative to older people. The modern formula provides full nutrition for joints and ligaments. The Iron Flex joint regenerator contains a mixture of 14 highest-quality active ingredients that together form a unique complex that can be successfully used in the prevention of joint protection.
Comprehensive Regeneration of Joints for Bodybuilder, MMA and Runner Athletea
Regardless of whether you are an adept of the Gym, professional Bodybuilder, fitness person, martial arts fighter (MMA, BJJ, Kickboxing), Runner or Triathlete - during hard training, the joints are constantly exposed to enormous forces - crushing and twisting, which can cause numerous micro-injuries. That is why it is worth to supplement with conditioner from the category Regenerators of Joints. The advanced Iron Flex formula will be the perfect choice for any physical activity or during recovery. Thanks to this supplement, your joints will be protected in every plane, and damage restoration will be much faster. Below we present a wide composition of Iron Flex.
Ingredients Iron Flex - a complex containing Collagen, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM
Iron Flex included everything that was needed to improve the condition of the cartilage - bone musculoskeletal system. Iron Horse Series took care of a rich set of the highest quality 14 active ingredients. A huge portion of the product counts up to 22.5 g, of which 18 grams is valuable Collagen. IHS scientists applied a special formula here, basing this component on three factions - collagen from beef, pork and ichthyocollagen (from fish). Collagen protein is the source of many amino acids and peptides, which are an intermediate for the synthesis of collagen and synovial fluid. Appropriate supply of this protein-deficient protein, which is collagen, also improves the condition of hair, skin and nails.
Traditionally, this category of products could not lack Glucosamine sulphate, which is an elementary component of the formation of glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and proteoglycans, the main components of cartilage. Glucosamine is formed in the body from glucose, hence the preparation was additionally armed with Maltodextrin. The effect of glucosamine is enhanced by the presence of Chondroitin. Chondroitin sulphate builds and regenerates connective tissue. It can protect the cartilage from degeneration. MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) is nothing but an organic sulfur compound, naturally occurring in the human body. Iron Flex contains 300 mg of this compound, which has a large share in the formation of collagen fiber structure. MSM also has antioxidant properties, thanks to which it can protect damaged cartilages against the negative effects of free radicals. Active sulfur is involved in the creation of basic amino acids of l-methionine and l-cysteine. In turn, hyaluronic acid is the main component of synovial fluid. It strengthens its softness, elasticity and viscosity. Valuable additions of the Resin Extracts of the bark of Indian Incense (Boswellia Serrata) and Ginger can have a beneficial effect on joints, eliminating unfavorable outbreaks. In addition, the supplement has been strengthened with some of the most important vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin D helps in maintaining healthy bones
- Vitamin D helps in maintaining healthy teeth
- Vitamin D helps in maintaining the proper level of calcium in the blood
- Vitamin D helps in the proper absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D takes part in the process of cell division
- Vitamin D helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin D helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal development of bones and teeth
- Vitamin D contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system
- Vitamin D helps reduce the risk of falling associated with postural instability and muscle weakness. Falls are a risk factor for bone fractures in people of both sexes aged 60 and over
- Vitamin D is needed for proper bone growth and development in children
- helps in the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
- helps in protecting cells from oxidative stress
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of blood vessels
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure proper bone function
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the skin
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the teeth
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of cartilage
- helps in the proper production of collagen to ensure the proper functioning of the gums
- increases the absorption of iron
- helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism
- contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- helps in maintaining proper psychological functions
- helps in maintaining the proper functioning of the immune system during and after intense exercise
- Calcium is needed to maintain healthy bones
- Calcium is needed to maintain healthy teeth
- Calcium helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- Calcium helps in maintaining proper nerve transmission
- Calcium contributes to normal blood clotting
- Calcium contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism
- Calcium is involved in the process of cell division and specialization
- Calcium helps in the proper functioning of digestive enzymes
- Calcium helps reduce the loss of bone minerals in postmenopausal women. Low bone mineral density is a risk factor for osteoporotic bone fractures
- Calcium is needed for proper bone growth and development in children
- Magnesium helps in maintaining electrolyte balance
- Magnesium helps in maintaining healthy teeth
- Magnesium helps in maintaining healthy bones
- Magnesium contributes to maintaining proper energy metabolism
- Magnesium helps in the proper functioning of muscles
- Magnesium helps in the proper functioning of the nervous system
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Magnesium helps in maintaining proper psychological functions
- Magnesium helps in the proper synthesis of protein
- Magnesium plays a role in the process of cell division
Experienced K-1 and MMA fighter - Marcin Różalski & Iron Flex
The Iron Flex ambassador is an experienced K-1 fighter and mixed martial artists - Marcin Różalski (MMA 7-4, K-1 22-8-1). The popular "Różal" spent most of his life in the training hall. As the player himself emphasized in many interviews - it has a reflection on the functioning of the body. Many years of sports career and hard work during preparation for fights had an impact on joints, tendons and bones. Huge loads of the whole movement apparatus, broken hocks, shins, knees and elbows are the daily bread for this fighter, so it is so important supplementation with an additional preparation with natural protective and regenerative properties.
Servings per container: 20
Ingredients: beef collagen, pork collagen, fish collagen, maltodextrin, glucosamine sulphate, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), chondroitin sulphate, Indian cadmium bark resin extract, calcium citrate (calcium), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), ginger extract, magnesium citrate (magnesium) ), hyaluronic acid, cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), orange flavor (for orange flavor), grape flavor (for grape flavor), grapefruit flavor (for grapefruit flavor); dye sunset yellow (for orange flavor), cochineal red pigment (for grapefruit flavor) and chlorophyllin dye (for grape flavor).
|Active ingredients||in 1 serving (22,5 g)||**RI%|
|Beef Collagen||7000 mg|
|Pork Collagen||7000 mg|
|Fish Collagen||4000 mg|
|Glucosamine sulphate||300 mg|
|Chondroitin sulphate||300 mg|
|Boswellia Serrata Extract||250 mg|
|Vitamin C||200 mg||250%|
|Ginger extract||200 mg|
|Hyaluronic acid||50 mg|
|Vitamin D||15 µg||300%|
* - Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may vary slightly depending on the flavor variant or batch of the product.
** - Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
Take one portion (22.5 g - 4 measures) of the product with a glass of water, use away from the meal.
Dietary supplements can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and balanced nutrition ensure proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The product can not be used by people who are allergic to any of its components. Keep out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry place at room temperature in tightly closed containers.
Best before end: date and batch number is on the side / bottom of the package.
Net weight: 450g
IRON HORSE TEST HURT - Iron Flex - 450g - Składniki
IRON HORSE TEST HURT - Iron Flex - 450g - Dawkowanie
Ilość w kartonie,
Iron Flex - 450g