NOW EGCg Green Tea Extract 400mg - 90vcaps - Opis
- highest quality Green Tea Leaf Extract from the renowned NOW company
- 200 mg EGCg / 80% Catechin in one capsule
- the equivalent of 2-3 cups of green tea
- high content of valuable Polyphenols and Catechins
- natural caffeine content - stable energy flow
- safe weight reduction - without aggressive stimulants
- increased thermogenesis
- raised lipolysis
- cleansing the body
- inhibition of fat absorption
- weight and appetite control
- antioxidant activity
- a convenient form of vegan capsules
- ideal for vegetarians and vegans
Green Tea Extract - Pure Extract - EGCg
EGCg Green Tea Extract is a source of the highest quality pure Green Tea extract. It contains 400 mg of Green Tea extract standardized to 200 mg of pure EGCg - Epigallocatechin Gallusanu and 80% Catechin. One serving of the supplement has an energy value of about 2-3 cups of green tea. Green tea extract contains many valuable substances - Polyphenols and Catechins, which have a wide antioxidant effect. The ally of the body in the fight against free radicals at the cellular level. EGCg can have protective properties for the body - in circumstances of cellular and metabolic stress, and can help regulate the normal cell cycle. It is also excellent in supporting the slimming process thanks to its thermogenic and lipolytic properties.
One economical packaging from the renowned American company NOW Foods provides 90 capsules, or 90 individual portions of the product. The advantage is the form of vegan capsules, which are easy to swallow, based on cellulose and other ingredients of plant origin. Therefore, the supplement can easily be eaten by vegetarians and vegans.
Green Tea - PropertiesPopular green tea comes from China, from where it spread to other Asian countries, and later to Europe. It is a brew made from leaves that have been subjected to minimal oxidation. For years, its valuable antioxidant and slimming properties have been known. It can contribute to an increase in body fat reduction and is an ally in the fight against obesity. May improve insulin response and glucose tolerance. In addition to the valuable Epigallokatechin and Polyphenols, Green Tea leaves contain natural Caffeine. whose concentration in dry leaves is about twice as high as in dry coffee beans. In general, the level of caffeine in a ready drink depends on the brewing method and the amount of dried food. In addition to caffeine, it also contains other compounds such as theobromine, theanine and theophylline.
As a curiosity - the first documents on the consumption of green tea date from the Han Dynasty Chinese legends and widespread use in the Tang Dynasty. It was also at that time that the first Green Tea Treaty was created and characterized it comprehensively, starting from cultivation, through harvesting and ending with the way of preparing.
Green tea thanks to the high content of Teina and Caffeine stimulates the mind, increasing the efficiency of mental processes of the body, can relieve the feeling of tiredness and drowsiness. It has a resonance undoubtedly in the process of learning and remembering. However, such properties have only a freshly brewed beverage. Brewing for more than 3 minutes makes Green Tea gaining a typically relaxing - soothing character.
Green Tea - Natural Fat Burner
- a strong antioxidant beneficial to human health, due to the antioxidant effect
- it can delay the aging process
- helps to reduce plaque
- helps reduce acid production by oral bacteria
- contains fluoride and tannins that help protect your teeth
- better heart condition
- weight control
- it stimulates the degradation of lipids
- support of fat metabolism and oxidation
- helps in weight control
- helps reduce appetite
- helps maintain normal blood glucose levels
- it can help to strengthen the bones
- helps to protect the skin from UV oxidation damage
- supports the immune system
- energetic action
- helps regulate LDL / HDL levels and cholesterol in the blood
- helps to maintain the elasticity of blood vessels
- supports the functions of the urinary system
- improves concentration
Servings per container: 90
Ingredients: cellulose (capsule), silica, magnesium stearate (vegetable origin).
|Active ingredients||in 1 serving|
standardized Green Tea Extract
|Decaffeinated Green Tea (Camelia Sinensis) (leaves)||50 mg|
** - Reference intake value for an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)
* - Ingredients, grammage and nutritional values may vary slightly depending on the flavor variant and / or batch of the product.
Dietary supplements can not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Remember that only a healthy lifestyle and balanced nutrition ensure proper functioning of the body and maintain good condition.
Do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. The product can not be used by people who are allergic to any of its components. Keep out of the reach of small children. Store in a dry place at room temperature in tightly closed containers.
Best before end: date and batch number is on the side / bottom of the package.
Net weight: 90vcaps
NOW EGCg Green Tea Extract 400mg - 90vcaps - Składniki
NOW EGCg Green Tea Extract 400mg - 90vcaps - Dawkowanie
EGCg Green Tea Extract 400mg - 90vcaps